V-SERIES VACUUM PUMPS

V-SERIES VACUUM PUMPS

Our leading industrial dry running and oil lubricated rotary vane pumps cater for a wide performance range. The eco-friendly dry running rotary vane pumps are used for industrial vacuum, pressure and combined pressure and vacuum applications. Whilst, the time-tested oil lubricated rotary vane machines are typically used for generating vacuum.

V-VTE VACUUM PUMPS

Dry running rotary vane pump
>> Compact design.
>> Easy to install.
>> Very low noise level.
>> Corrosion-proof rotors.
>> Hose connection and exhaust silencer as standard.

TECHNICAL FEATURES

>> Volume flow 3.5 to 12 m³/hr
>> Volume flow 2.1 to 7.1 cfm
>> Ultimate vacuum 150 mbar (abs)


V-VTA VACUUM PUMPS

Dry running rotary vane pump
>> Bearings on both sides of the rotor.
>> High efficiency.
>> Low noise level.
>> Sound cover allows a ducted cooling air outlet either from one side only or from both sides.
>> Easy servicing and operation.

TECHNICAL FEATURES

>> Volume flow 55 to 92 m³/hr
>> Volume flow 32.3 to 54.1 cfm
>> Ultimate vacuum 150 mbar (abs)


V-VTN VACUUM PUMPS

Dry running rotary vane pressure-vacuum
>> Integrated suction air filter.
>> Sound cover reduces noise level, enhances cooling and protects operator from touching hot surfaces.
>> Flexible connections possible.
>> Low pulsation.
>> Easy to operate, maintain and install.

TECHNICAL FEATURES

>> Volume flow 17.0 to 50.4 m³/hr
>> Volume flow 10.0 to 29.6 cfm
>> Ultimate vacuum 150 mbar (abs)


V-VTR VACUUM PUMPS

Dry running rotary vane pump
>> Bearings on both sides of the rotor.
>> Flange motor with torsionally flexible coupling.
>> High efficiency.
>> Silent operation.
>> Sound cover allows a ducted cooling air outlet.
>> Easy servicing and operation.

TECHNICAL FEATURES

>> Volume flow 100 to 155 m³/hr
>> Volume flow 58.8 to 91.2 cfm
>> Ultimate vacuum 150 mbar (abs)


V-KTA VACUUM PUMPS

Dry running rotary vane pressure-vacuum pump
>> Bearings on both sides of the rotor.
>> High efficiency.
>> Low noise level.
>> Sound cover allows a ducted cooling air outlet either from one side only or from both sides.
>> Easy servicing and operation.

TECHNICAL FEATURES

>> Volume flow 55 to 90 m³/hr
>> Volume flow 32.3 to 52.9 cfm
>> Vacuum up to -0.6 bar and pressure up to +0.7 bar


V-KTN VACUUM PUMPS

Dry rotary vane vacuum pump
>> Integrated suction air filter.
>> Sound cover reduces noise level, enhances cooling and protects operator from touching hot surfaces.
>> Flexible connections possible.
>> Low pulsation.
>> Easy to operate, maintain and install.

TECHNICAL FEATURES

>> Volume flow 15.7 to 51 m³/hr
>> Volume flow 9.2 to 30 cfm
>> Pressure/vacuum tp to +/- 0.6 bar


V-KTR VACUUM PUMPS

Dry running rotary vane pressure-vacuum pump
>> Bearings on both sides of the rotor.
>> Flange motor with torsionally flexible coupling.
>> High efficiency.
>> Silent operation.
>> Sound cover allows a ducted cooling air outlet.
>> Easy servicing and operation.

TECHNICAL FEATURES

>> Volume flow 100 to 160 m³/hr
>> Volume flow 58.8 to 94.1 cfm
>> Vacuum up to – 0,6 bar and pressure up to 0.6 bar


V-VC VACUUM PUMPS

Oil lubricated rotary vane pumps
>> Oil flooded rotary vane vacuum pump
>> Flange motor.
>> Bearings on both sides of the rotor.
>> Oil/air heat exchanger are standard.
>> Sizes 150 and bigger are equipped with fine mesh filter, vacuum non-return valve, gas ballast valve, protection cover and oil separator as standard.
>> IV version for industrial vacuum
>> XD version for heavy duty applications suitable for wet and humid processes.

TECHNICAL FEATURES

>> Volume flow 50 to 1,535 m³/hr
>> Volume flow 29.4 to 902.9 cfm
>> Ultimate vacuum 0.1 mbar (abs)


V-VCA / V-VCE VACUUM PUMPS

V-VCA Oil lubricated rotary vane pumps
>> Oil flooded rotary vane vacuum pump
>> Flange motor.
>> Bearings on both sides of the rotor.
>> Air cooling.
>> Fitted as standard with fine mesh filter, vacuum non-return valve, gas ballast valve and oil separator.

V-VCE Oil lubricated rotary vane pumps
>> Oil flooded rotary vane vacuum pump
>> Flange motor.
>> Bearings on both sides of the rotor.
>> Oil/Air heat exchanger are standard.
>> Equipped with fine mesh filter, vacuum non-return valve, gas ballast valve, protection cover and oil separator as standard.

TECHNICAL FEATURES

>> Volume flow 25 to 48 m³/hr
>> Volume flow 14.7 to 28.2 cfm
>> Ultimate vacuum 0.5 mbar (abs) for VCA
>> Ultimate vacuum 10 mbar (abs) for VCE


V-VCB VACUUM PUMPS

Oil lubricated rotary vane pumps
>> Oil flooded rotary vane vacuum pump.
>> Designed especially for installation into small vacuum packaging machines.
>> Flange motor, bearings on both sides of the rotor.
>> Air cooling.
>> Fitted as standard with fine mesh filter, vacuum non-return valve and oil separator.

TECHNICAL FEATURES

>> Volume flow 20 to 26.5 m³/hr
>> Volume flow 11.8 to 15.6 cfm
>> Ultimate vacuum 2 mbar (abs)


V-VGD VACUUM PUMPS

V-VGD Oil lubricated rotary vane pumps
>> Oil flooded rotary vane vacuum pump.
>> The ultimate vacuum up to 1.5 mbar (abs.)
>> Needs little space thanks to overhung rotor design and integral motor.
>> Fitted as standard with fine mesh filter, vacuum non-return valve and oil separator.
>> Very quiet operation

TECHNICAL FEATURES

>> Volume flow 10 to 24 m³/hr
>> Volume flow 5.9 to 14.1 cfm
>> Ultimate vacuum can be selected by operator
>> For fine vacuum : 2 mbar (abs)