L5 SCREW PUMPS
Leistritz is the first address when it comes to the application of screw pumps. After all, the company, with its headquarters in Nuremberg, is one of the pioneers in the field of screw pumps: more than 90 years ago, it was Paul Leistritz, who used the twin screw pump for the first time to pump lube oil for steam turbine bearings. What started out small in 1924 is now a globally active company with more than 300 employees, which has the widest product range in the field of screw pumps. Leistritz Pump Technology has branches in all important markets, such as the USA, China, Singapore, Dubai, India and Italy. Leistritz customers benefit from valuable know-how in various industries and applications.
L5 SCREW PUMPS
Leistritz screw pumps in the L5 range are five-screw, single-volute, self-priming displacement pumps for low-pressure duty, suitable for transport of aggressive, light abrasive, low or high-viscosity fluids with good or poor lubricity.
- Flow Rate: Max. 1,700 m³/h (7,500 GPM)
- Differential Pressure: Max. 10 bar (145 psi)
- Viscosity: Max. 100,000 cSt
- Pumping Temperature: Max. 280°C (536°F)
- High efficiency → low operating costs
- Radial slight bearings → long service life
- Axially balanced rotors → no axial forces to bearings
- Low axial flow velocity → excellent priming
- Limited dry running capability → maximized process safety
- Only one shaft seal → easy maintenance, low costs
- Resistant against aeration → low noise, minimized vibration
- Semi submersible pump design available