VERTICAL TURBINE PUMPS (VTP SERIES)
Erik Pump provide effective products that manufactured from materials according to the highest international industry standards. Our pump are various types according to usage including Vertical Turbine Pumps, Submersible Axial Flow Pumps, Split Casing Centrifugal Pumps, Horizontal Centrifugal Pumps, Single-Stage End Suction Pumps etc. Consequently, we are therefore a brand which recognized and trusted by both public and private customers. For more information please call 02-168-3193-5 #109 or Line ID: @multiphase
VERTICAL TURBINE PUMPS
vtp series - VERTICAL TURBINE PUMPS
VTP Type Long-axis Vertical Discharge Pump is mainly used for pumping sewage or waste water which are non corrosive, at the temperature lower than 60ºC and of which suspended substances are free of fibers or abrasive particles, content is less than 150 mg/L. On the basis of VTP type Long-axis Vertical Discharge Pump. VTP type is additionally fitted with muff armor tubing with lubricant inside, serving for pumping of sewage or waste water, which are at the temperature lower than 60ºC and contain certain solid particles, such as scrap iron, fine sand, coal powder, etc. VTP Type Long-axis Vertical Discharge Pump is of wide applicability in the fields of public work, steel and iron metallurgy, chemistry, paper-making, tapping water service, power station and irrigation and water conservancy, etc.
- Capacity: Up to 8000 m³/h
- Head: Up to 180 m.
- Pressure: Up to 2.5 MPa
- Temperature Range: -320ºC~ 110ºC
- Working Temperature: 0-60ºC
- Power: 1.5-3400 kW.
- Space Saving : Vertical arrangements saves valuable floor space.
- Self Priming: Submerged impellers allow pump to be started without priming.
- Low initial and operating cost.
- Low Operating Cost : High efficiency pump design, high reliability, result inlower operating cost.
- Low Maintenance : Flanged Bowls and column pipes for easier assembly–disassembly, perfect alignment.
- Petrochemical Industry Pump
- Seawater Desalination Plant or Salt Water Pump
- Municipal Engineering
- City Flood Control and Drainage
- Industry Plant
- Industrial Architecture
- Sewage Treatment Engineering