Capstone Green Energy Corporation is a leading provider of customized microgrid solutions and on-site energy technology systems focused on helping customers around the globe meet their carbon reduction, energy savings and resiliency goals. Capstone offers a comprehensive lineup of clean-and-green microturbines that are scalable from 10kW to 30MW and can operate on a variety of gaseous or liquid fuels including: Natural Gas, Associated Gas, LPG/Propane, Flare Gas, Landfill Gas, Digester Gas, Diesel, Aviation Fuel and Kerosene. Capstone microturbines are the ideal solution for today’s distributed generation needs. For more information, call 02-168-3193-5 #109 or add Line ID: @multiphasepower (available 24 hours a day)
The C65 provides up to 65kw of electric power while the UL-Certified C65 ICHP provides up to an additional 150kw of thermal power for CHP applications.
- Ultra-low emissions
- One moving part – minimal maintenance and downtime
- Patented air bearings – no lubricating oil or coolant
- Integrated utility synchronization – no external switchgear
- Compact modular design allows for easy, low-cost installation
- Remote monitoring and diagnostic capabilities