END SUCTION PUMPS

END SUCTION PUMPS

Over the last 60 years DRAKOS POLEMIS is identified with the engineering design, production and supply of high quality pumps that cover a wide range of applications . Today DP pumps has a prominent position in Power Generation industry, shipping, building construction, agriculture and large scale construction projects.

DP products are promoted by means of a well organized sales network and are fully supported by engineering and service departments. 80% of DP income is generated through the international markets and we possess a dominant position in the Far East markets and have a significant presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa.

VW PUMPS

>> Single stage end suction centrifugal pump
>> Volute type casing with easily renewable wear rings
>> Impeller dynamically balanced according to ISO 1940 class 6.3
>> Axial suction and radial discharge
>> Packed gland for temperatures up to 110 ºC (standard arrangement)
>> Mechanical seal for temperatures up to 140 ºC
>> Mounting vertical

HYDRAULIC DATA

>> Capacity up to 550 m3/h
>> Head up to 100 m
>> Temperature up to 110º C with packing gland and up to 140ºC mechanical seal
>> Axial suction and radial discharge
>> Working pressure up to 16 bar


VD PUMPS

>> Single stage end suction centrifugal pump
>> Volute type casing with easily renewable wear rings
>> Impeller dynamically balanced according to ISO 1940 class 6.3
>> Axial suction and radial discharge or equal diameter suction – discharge on same line
>> Packed gland for temperatures up to 110 ºC (standard arrangement)
>> Mechanical seal for temperatures up to 140 ºC
>> Mounting vertical

HYDRAULIC DATA

>> Capacity up to 550 m3/h
>> Head up to 100 m
>> Temperature up to 110 ºC with packing gland and up to 140 ºC mechanical seal
>> Working pressure up to 16 bar


DP-BLOCK PUMPS

>> Single stage mono-block centrifugal “IN-LINE” pump for clean water
>> Standart electric motor of mounting V1 or B35 acc EN IEC 60072
>> Axial suction – radial discharge
>> High quality mechanical seal
>> Flanges according ISO 7005-2/PN16
>> Easy dismount without disconnecting from the main grid
>> Horizontal or vertical mounting

HYDRAULIC DATA

>> Capacity up to 500 m3/h
>> Total head up to 95 m
>> Temperature up to 140 ºC
>> Pressure up to 10 bar


IL-N PUMPS

>> Single stage mono-block centrifugal “IN-LINE” pump for clean water
>> Standart electric motor of mounting V1
>> Equal diameter suction – discharge on same line
>> High quality mechanical seal
>> Flanges according ISO 7005-2/PN16
>> Easy dismount without disconnecting from the main grid
>> Horizontal or vertical mounting

HYDRAULIC DATA

>> Capacity up to 500 m3/h
>> Total head up to 95 m
>> Temperature up to 140 ºC
>> Pressure up to 10 bar


NA PUMPS

NA PUMPS

>> Heavy construction
>> Casing of the volute type fitted with easily renewable casing wearing rings
>> Suction volute design with vertically arranged radial discharge branch
>> Sealing with packed gland up to 110 °C or mechanical seal up to 140 °C
>> Easy removable without disconnecting suction or delivery pipe work (back-pull-out system )
>> Horizontal arrangement
>> Closed or open impeller dynamically balanced acc to ISO 1940 class G 6.3
>> Heavy duty oil ball bearings in overhung housing flanged to pump casing

HYDRAULIC DATA

>> Capacity up to 2000 m3/h
>> Total head up to 130 m
>> Temperature – 30 ºC to +140 ºC
>> Pressure up to 16 bar


LDP-X PUMPS

>> Single stage end suction centrifugal pump oversized
>> Volute type casing with easily renewable wear rings
>> Impeller dynamically balanced according to ISO 1940 class 6.3
>> Axial suction and radial discharge.
>> Packedglandfortemperatures upto 110 °C (standard arrangement)
>> Mechanical seal for temperatures up to 140 °C
>> Complete bearing assembly including impeller and shaft seal which can be dismantled without removing the volute casing from the pipe system (back-pull-out)
>> Suction and dicharge flanges 10/16 bars, according to DIN2501, EN 1092-2

HYDRAULIC DATA

>> Capacity up to 1500 m3/h
>> Head up to 150 m
>> Temperature up to 110 °C with packing gland and up to 140 °C mechanical seal
>> Working pressure up to 16 bar


LDP PUMPS

>> Single stage end suction centrifugal pump
>> Volute type casingwith easily renewable wear rings
>> Impeller dynamically balanced according to ISO 1940 class 6.3
>> Axial suction and radial discharge.
>> Packedglandfortemperatures upto 110 °C (standard arrangement)
>> Mechanical seal for temperatures up to 140 °C
>> Complete bearing assembly including impeller and shaft seal which can be dismantled without removing the volute casing from the pipe system (back-pull-out)
>> Mounting Horizontal

HYDRAULIC DATA

>> Capacity up to 550 m3/h
>> Head up to 100 m
>> Temperature up to 110 °C with packing gland and up to 140 °C mechanical seal
>> Working pressure up to 16 bar